Pick Ohio Beer Festival 2019
Pick Ohio Beer Festival 2019
Join us for an afternoon of artisan beer drinking featuring a collection of one off special release variants, rarely seen, and must have beers in our Private Event Space. Profits from this event to benefit Seeds of Caring. Event presented in conjunction with Helping Hops!
Festival Tickets $50 (only 145 tickets available)
Designated Driver Tickets $15 (10 available)
Combustion Brewery & Taproom
Jackie O's Brewing
Wolf's Ridge Brewing
Branch and Bone Artisan Ales
Three Tigers Brewing
Pretentious Barrel House
Hoof Hearted Brewing
Commemorative Tasting Glass included.
Swag raffles from breweries to raise additional funds for Seeds of Caring!
Following purchase your name will be placed on a will call list for this event. Ticket(s) will be listed under the purchaser's name given at checkout. Simply check-in at the Taproom a few minutes prior to your event. Thank You!
By purchasing ticket(s) you agree to these terms.
1. Assumption of Risk. I understand that Helping Hops, Inc. (“HH”) and Combustion Brewery and Taproom are acting solely as agents in arranging the Event and other services and do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default by you, HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, or their Staffs (as defined in Section 4) or volunteers, the owner of the venue, other Event participants, and/or participating breweries. I acknowledge my participation at the Event provided by HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom is voluntarily and at my own risk. I understand that as a ticketed individual, I am a licensee as that term is generally understood in Ohio law. I understand that I voluntarily ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any risk of loss, personal injury, including death that may be sustained by me and any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of participation in the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Staff, volunteers, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
2. Consumption of Alcohol. I acknowledge this Event may involve the consumption of alcohol. I represent and warrant to HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom that I am of the legal drinking age in Ohio of 21. I fully understand there may be consumption of alcohol before, during and/or after the Event either by me or other participants of the Event. I understand and acknowledge the potential risks and dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol. I am aware that this activity includes the risk of injury and even death, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate, knowing that it may be hazardous to my property and/or me personally. I understand that HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom do not require me to consume alcohol to participate in the Event. I also acknowledge that it is my responsibility NOT TO BECOME INTOXICATED during the Event, and that HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom is not responsible if I become intoxicated. HH and Combustion Brewery Taproom neither promote nor condone “binge” drinking and reserves the right to remove from the Event any participant that displays signs of alcohol abuse or overconsumption of alcohol.
I take full responsibility for any liability associated with my intoxication, during or after the Event. I acknowledge that HH assumes no liability for injuries that may occur to me or others, and no liability for any civil or criminal violation or damages that may be assessed against me as a result of my being intoxicated before, during or after the Event.
3. Risk of Event. I understand the Event may involve walking on unfamiliar and/or uneven corridors, gangways, stairways, sidewalks and driveways, and icy or wet conditions. I hereby accept any risk of tripping, slipping, and falling, slipping before, during, or after the Event. With this knowledge, I voluntarily assume full responsibility for the risks of participating under the influence of alcohol and for my behavior, well-being and health during the Event.
I also acknowledge that the Event, at my option, may include consumption of both food and alcohol provided by third party vendors or others. I fully understand that there may not be rescue or medical facilities or medical expertise which may be necessary to deal with potential injuries to which I may be exposed including but not limited to any food or alcohol allergies I may have. It is my sole risk that I will have any allergic reaction to any food, alcohol or other service provided and it is my sole responsibility to investigate any food or alcohol served to me during the Event.
I agree not to hold HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, their Staff, volunteers, the owner of the venue and/or participating breweries in any way should any harm come to me.
4. Waiver of Claims and Release of Liability. I AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS I MAY HAVE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, RELEASE FROM ALL LIABILITY AND AGREE NOT TO SUE HELPING HOPS, INC. ,Combustion Brewery and Taproom, its Members, agents, representatives, employees, tour guides, successors, or assigns (collectively referred to as “Staff”) for any death, personal injury, property damage, or loss sustained by me as a result of participation in the Event or while traveling to and from the Event due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, its Staff, volunteers, owner of the venue, participating breweries or other participants to the extent provided by applicable law. I further agree that if I violate this agreement and attempt to bring suit against any parties named herein, that exclusive jurisdiction and venue are in the state and/or federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio and this agreement shall be construed by the laws of the State of Ohio. I agree that I will also be held responsible for the payment of attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by any party, including HH, in defending such action.
5. Indemnification. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, and/or the Staff from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees that HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, and/or the Staff may incur due to my participation in the Event, whether caused by negligence of HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom and/or the Staff or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
6. Illegal Activity. I agree that if HH, Combustion Brewery and Taproom, its Staff and/or volunteers find or suspect that I am participating in any illegal activity, disorderly conduct, or verbal/physical abuse during the Event, HH reserves the right to terminate my participation in the Event immediately. Upon termination of my participation in the Event, I agree that I am not entitled to a refund. I acknowledge that this Agreement releases HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom from any liability whatsoever at the time of termination.
7. Right of Publicity License. I agree to grant HH and Combustion Brewery and Taproom a worldwide, royalty-free license to use my photographic, video, or digital likeness solely for promotional, marketing, or other commercial purposes.
8. Damage. I understand that any damage(s) as a result of myself or my actions or inactions related to or resulting in damage to the venue and/or HH's or Combustion Brewery and Taproom’s property will be subject to additional payment by me to HH or Combustion Brewery and Taproom due within 10 days of the Event.
9. Acknowledgment. I understand that the permission to participate in the Event is being given to me in exchange for the execution of this Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement. I understand this is a release of liability, which will legally prevent me or any other person from filing suit or making any other claims for damages in the event of personal injury, death, or property damages.